TaskSpace is a simple Windows application intended to group ANY applications in a single window(task space) to provide fast and easy access to multiple applications simultaneously(no Alt+Tab switching and/or searching for a program in the taskbar is required).
- attach ANY window to the TaskSpace window(drag&drop)
- unite TaskSpace as tabs(drag&drop)
- automatic alignment/adjustment of the windows when TaskSpace size changed
- application control from the system tray
- remove the TaskSpace from the taskbar, add tray icon for quick access
- detach no longer required windows
This software is designed for heavy multitaskers to group multiple windows(office tools/browsers/etc) into the same taskbar entry.
This program allows user to group ANY type of the applications in a single window or multiple tabs. There are no straight analogs for this program. The most alike do add tabs to the most popular applications, like windows explorer or MS Office tools.